10 things we loved about The Color Run London
On Sunday 11th June thousands joined us to take part in The Color Run London.
It was an amazing day and so much fun! We wanted to share some of our particular highlights of the day (remembering the fun we had is more fun than sitting in an office, right?)
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
1) Getting pumped up in the Summer sun with loads of others, dancing to music and just letting loose!
- 2) The magical unicorn, or Runicorn (see what they did), throwing out freebies and cheering us on!
- “Look, guys! I’m trotting with style!” – Runicorn, 2017
- 3) The mighty FOAM ZONE – a party in the clouds!
4) The gorgeous stilt walkers – so darn graceful!
Great cape game.
- 5) Seeing people enjoying themselves and making friends
- 6) The amazing FINISH FESTIVAL!
- 7) The famous color throws!
- 8) Glitter, bouncy castles & ice-lollies
Who gobbled some delicious YooMoo lollies? Or tried a refreshing Starbucks Frappuccino or cup of Supermalt? Who tried on a pair of colourful trainers from On Running and was rewarded with candy floss? Or played in the ball pit with the NSPCC team? We had so much fun and funky activity going on this year from our sponsors…we hope you loved it all much as we did! Did you all stay protected from that beautiful sunshine with the P20 suncream? Hope there wasn’t too many pink faces on Monday!
- 9) And, of course, who doesn’t enjoy dressing up? Particularly when you look super cool in sunglasses and tutus!
- 10) The DJs making sure we all had a great time!
Cool socks, bro.
We are really looking forward to the next two events! Make sure not to miss out! The Color Run takes place in Manchester on 1st July and Brighton on 23rd September!
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!